- As low as $381/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- 7 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4265 sq ft (396 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4265 square feet
Beach Music 500
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
For both ocean lovers and movie buffs, Beach Music is music to the ears.
This oceanfront home is one of the few Outer Banks vacation homes with a private movie theater. Unwind in leather seats as you experience surround-sound entertainment. This theater with stadium seating is the ideal place to watch a favorite film, a big game, or a selection from the DVD library of 100-plus movies. Eight TVs are equipped with DirecTV; four TVs are intelligent Roku TVs.
Venture outside, and you'll find a world of entertainment waiting by the 10-foot x 25-foot private pool. A calming hot tub and a grille await close by, and a volleyball net and a basketball goal provide a little competitive action. Multiple levels of furnished decks offer plenty of space to appreciate the ocean breeze.
Keep the fun going in the first-floor game room with a pool table and a full refrigerator, or head upstairs to relax in the great room with soaring ceilings and an electric fireplace. Everyone in the family will also savor the shaded, screened porch overlooking the oceanfront sundecks. At nighttime, the four primary bedrooms provide plenty of privacy and comfort.
THINGS TO KNOW
The pool is open seasonally; typically from the beginning of April through mid-October.
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina, LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Rodanthe, this vacation home is on the beach. Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station Historic Site and Museum and Studio 12 are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Rodanthe Pier and Ocean Air Sports. Avon Fishing Pier and Hatteras Island Boardsports are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Hatteras vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- In the Hatteras area, The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Waves. Book your Hatteras rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hatteras area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hatteras visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing your prefect Hatteras rental:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Oceanfront home with private theater, hot tub, pool & pool table - dog-friendly has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If they are not listed, email the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Dairy Queen - 0.3 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 0.4 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 0.5 miles
- Waves Market & Deli - 0.7 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 0.9 miles
- Taqueria Las Ahumaderas - 1.1 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 1.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.0 miles
- Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station - 1.8 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 0.4 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 0.7 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 0.9 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 1.0 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 1.0 miles