- As low as $653/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Pool or billiards table
- Video library
- 7 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4900 sq ft (455 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4900 square feet
One of a kind gorgeous 7 Bedroom ocean front home in Rodanthe on Mirlo Beach available for rent! This showstopper just finished an broad remodel March 2022 with NEW white interior and exterior paint everywhere, ALL NEW furnishings, beds, Intelligent TV's, upgraded internet, appliances, dishware, kitchen supplies, new drapes and lighting! Kitchen is completely supplied. Linens/towels are included in the weekly rate. Pictures reflect after the remodel.
7 Bedrooms- 5 King, 1 Queen, Full/Twin Bunk
6 Full Baths 2 Half Bath
Queen Sleeper Couch
Game Room with Bar/Pool Table. NEW Shuffle Board and NEW Foosball and NEW pool table
2 Outdoor Showers
3 massive decks and stairs all leading to the sand and ocean below
Home is available to rent weekly with Sunday check ins. Weekly prices vary, message for details.
No smoking or vaping inside or on the decks on the property
No family pets allowed.
Don't miss this home!
About the Area
Located in Rodanthe, this vacation home is on the beach. Cape Hatteras National Seashore and Rodanthe Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Rodanthe Pier and Ocean Air Sports. Traveling with kids? Consider Avon Fishing Pier and Hatteras Island Boardsports.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best rental home experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Waves. Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Hatteras area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to select the perfect vacation home in the Hatteras area:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 7BR Beachfront in OBX w/ Hot Tub, Elevator & Theater Room! has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hatteras rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Beads & Beans OBX - 1.1 miles
- Taqueria Las Ahumaderas - 1.2 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen - 2.0 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 2.5 miles
- Waves Market & Deli - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.3 miles
- Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station - 0.5 miles
- Rodanthe Watersports and Campground - 1.0 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 1.1 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 1.3 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 1.3 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 1.3 miles