- As low as $2,121/Night
- 14 Bedrooms
- 18 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 28
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 14 bedrooms
- 18 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 12000 sq ft (1115 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 28
- 14 Bedrooms
- 18 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 12000 square feet
Simply the best home available in the Outer Banks. This is a kite boarders, kayakers, surfers, stand up paddle boarders heaven - launch from your own private dock! Featuring a commercial kitchen (with private chef available) to let you and your family/ friends/ business associates/ masterminds delight in total comfort and luxury.
We are just 1 mile (3 mins.) away from Real Watersports instruction, gear rental, and their famed retail shop, and only a 5-min. bicycle ride from Colony Drive Beach.
The home features ten king rooms each with their own ensuite, and four rooms with two double beds in each room with garden vistas and an ensuite. Thats right, every room in the home has a private bathroom, in addition to there being common powder rooms on each floor.
The home was created by a serial entrepreneur and world traveller, who fell in appreciate with the Outer Banks, and who was inspired to build the highest quality home to attract discerning guests - like you! The space was bespoke designed with amazing modern architecture, blending open concept living spaces with traditional (cedar shingles) island feel.
The entire top floor is an open concept living space, with floor to ceiling windows showcasing 360 degree vistas. Whether lying on our bean bags (made out of recycled sails raced in Abu Dhabi), dining al fresco at a teak table that weighs nearly 500 pounds, or sitting indoors with ideal air conditioning, you and your group will feel right at home. In the evenings, savor the fireplace while watching the most handsome sunset you’ve ever imagined over Pamlico Sound.
The top floor has two living rooms, a dining room (with a working conference table that projects on a Samsung 65” tv and working outlets in the table itself), a long breakfast bar, a smaller breakfast bar area (with Miele constructed in coffee maker), commercial kitchen (ask about our private chef!), a humongous screened in porch, giant decks, and a powder room. There is an ice maker and 4 dishwashers to ensure ease of operation. This floor will leave you and yours ooohing and aahing forever.
The property also features a two bedroom private villa, which includes one king bedroom and a room with two double beds. Again, each has their own ensuite, and the king room also features a screened-in porch.
In addition, the property features: a exercise centre (treadmill, elliptical, weight machine), a yoga room with vistas that will take your breath away (literally), a ping pong table, a foosball table, and two washing machines & dryers. There are multiple decks, outdoor seating areas, indoor seating areas, everything you could ask for.
Outside, you will appreciate a huge lawn ideal to launch your kite from our private dock or simply to lay out and enjoy the waterfront vistas. In addition, there is a firepit to enjoy s'mores, a BBQ grille, outdoor dining area, two outdoor showers, and private lockers to store your wet gear.
The 16' x 40' heated pool (during high-season) uses art salt filtration instead of chlorine.
No detail was ignored. No expense was spared. This home is really remarkable and we are thrilled to welcome you and your group!
Strict home rules: NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. NO PARTIES. We all adore having a good time and we want to encourage you to enjoy the property responsibly.
About the Area
Located in Salvo, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station Historic Site and Museum and Studio 12 are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Raleigh National Historic Site and Bodie Island Lighthouse. Traveling with kids? Consider Rodanthe Pier and Ocean Air Sports. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Hatteras vacation rental booking tips:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Hatteras area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Salvo. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Hatteras area visitor guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hatteras area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in Salvo:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Simply the Finest - New Modern Waterfront Home w/ Saltwater Pool has 14 bedrooms and 18 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the host before reserving the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Have a great stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Waves Market & Deli - 0.9 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 1.2 miles
- Dairy Queen - 1.7 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 1.8 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 2.4 miles
- Taqueria Las Ahumaderas - 2.5 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.6 miles
- Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station - 3.3 miles
- Hatteras Watersports - 0.2 miles
- Duck Village Outfitters - 0.3 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 0.9 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 1.2 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 2.4 miles