- As low as $795 - $3,795/Week
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 2 BluRay players
- 2 Home theater systems with surround sound
- 2 Outdoor showers
- 6 Person hot tub
- 7 Smart TVs (satellite)
- Basketball goal
- Books, games
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fireplace - gas log
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Free passes to the Rodanthe Fishing Pier
- Full linens (with beds made) and Towels provided May 23 - September 4, 2020
- Game room with pool table
- Grill - charcoal
- High chair, play pen
- Pets not permitted
- Screened porch with furniture
- Wet bar with refrigerator
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
OCEANVIEW Waves - Island Pines Dr.It's PLAY TIME and there's plenty of fun for all ages at this home with sea to sound vistas, loads of decks, a gazebo and hot tub. Eateries and Dairy Queen are within walking distance. The ground level includes double carports, and H/C outdoor showers. PLAY TIME continues on the lower level with a game room that includes a pool table, refrigerator and full bath. Four master suites are located on the mid level, and all have outdoor space access to the gazebo, which is open on all sides for the stimulating trade winds. The top level includes combined great room, sitting and dining areas with vaulted ceilings, surround sound and a gas fireplace, plus a powder room and a master suite with a whirlpool tub and separate shower. A roomy kitchen makes for nice meal preparation, and there's nothing to compare with eating dinner out on the screened porch and savoring the salt air.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (5 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen, 2 sets of bunk beds, 1 pyramid bunk w/trundle
About Surf or Sound Realty
What makes a perfect vacation? Perhaps it is a peaceful day spent sprawled on the beach beneath a shady umbrella with the sound of the surf, a fantastic novel and drinks in the cooler. Or, perhaps it is a day spent serenely paddling your kayak on the calm waters of the Currituck sound followed by a relaxing soak in the spa. How about circling the deck chairs under starry skies with friends after lively mealtime discussion over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Regardless of whether you visualize vacationing in an extravagant oceanfront home, a quiet soundside retreat, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the perfect home to provide for your dream vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is situated on Hatteras Island, part of the dazzling Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Consistently found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and towns are quiet, family friendly and charming. Since 1978, we have presented weekly premier Hatteras Island rentals from single family beachfront cottages to expansive estates with a wide selection of high end amenities. We make it easy to work an Outer Banks vacation into your price range with several interest-free, flexible payment plans and multiple payment methods. We make vacationing painless with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving a large number of satisfied Outer Banks vacationers each year, we look forward to seeing you on Hatteras Island this year! Contact us for more information about our outstanding Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the absolute best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Top Dog Cafe - 0.1 miles
- Dairy Queen - 0.2 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 0.2 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 0.5 miles
- Leonardo's Pizza - 0.5 miles
- Down Under Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Frank's OBX Dog House - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.7 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 0.8 miles
- Cape Hatteras KOA - 0.2 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 0.4 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 0.8 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 0.9 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 0.9 miles