- As low as $550/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Pool or billiards table
- 11 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Private spa tub
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Roll-in shower
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 5340 sq ft (496 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 8 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5340 square feet
OCEANFRONT Waves - Island Pines Drive - Your own private compound right in front of the glimmering Atlantic, you're sure to treasure SEA GLASS. Savor pretty broad ocean to sound vistas and a feeling of openness with an ample supply of natural light. You’ll adore the sunrises over the ocean and spectacular sunsets over the sound from the many wraparound decks.The private pool and hot tub area is a sun lover's delight with Tiki bar and effortlessly accessible outdoor cabana shower. Step inside, and appreciate the expansive game room with pool table, foosball, poker table, flat screen TV and stereo. This area also includes a half bath with access from the pool area, and a kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, ice machine, and dishwasher. This home comes equipped with handicap friendly features including a roomy queen master bedroom w/roll-in shower and TV on this level. Ride the elevator to the second level where you'll be greeted with four cavernous master bedrooms (3 king, 1 queen), all elegantly decorated and all with TVs. Each bedroom has its own access to the furnished decks. In addition, savor movie nighttime or a rainy day in the surround sound 12-seat theater room with projection screen Roku TV and a conveniently located half bath. The third level features two master bedroom suites, which consist of two kings and one master bunk room with two sets of bunk beds. Each king suite on this level contains its own master bath suite with Jacuzzi tub and bespoke granite two-person shower. All of the bedrooms on this level feature impressive ocean vistas, deck access, and TVs. On the fourth level, the inviting great room features gorgeous ocean vistas, prominently visible from both the expansive dining area which includes three bespoke tables that will seat 20, and neighboring living area which is attractively furnished and includes a flat screen TV with surround sound and wrap around leather couch. Off the main great room is a peaceful sun room to enjoy a good book or a handsome sunset, and a conveniently located half bath. Creative chefs take note: There's no limit to the five-star meals you can prepare in the gourmet commercial kitchen centered on a 6-burner Viking stove with griddle, three sinks, two dishwashers, two fridges, microwave, two conventional ovens, a convection oven and warming tray. This completely equipped kitchen also includes a huge center island preparation area, and breakfast counter with seating for four people with a sink, ice machine, drink cooler, and granite tops throughout. Step outside, and choose from four levels of oceanfront and soundfront decks to relax away any given beach day, and simply enjoy the glistening ocean vistas. With luxury amenities around every corner, you're sure to discover all the reasons why SEA GLASS sparkles. Discount available for multi-week units in November and December. Telephone us for details.
*Please note that this property has a pool that can be heated for $600. Pool heaters, when pool heat is purchased, are set to 80 degrees, but pool temperature cannot be guaranteed.
(8 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen, 2 sets of bunk beds
Full linens (with beds made), bath towels, hand towels, washcloths included all year. Additional linens and towels available for rent.
2 Dishwashers (kitchen)
2 Refrigerators (kitchen)
2 Ice machines (kitchen and kitchenette)
Home theater system with surround sound
Theater room with projection screen Roku TV and real theater seats
Kitchenette with full size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and commercial ice machine
Game room with 7' pool table, foosball and poker table
2 Grills - charcoal & gas
Electronic keyless door lock
14' x 28' Private swimming pool with Tiki bar (Open March 30 - October 27, 2024; Heat available)
8-Person hot tub
Pillows and blankets
Premier welcome bag
Family Animals not allowed
This property is managed by Surf or Sound Realty.
More payment options available after booking.
Vacation Rental Protection Plan: This required non-returnable $95 plan covers accidental damage within the home with a coverage limit of $3,000. It does not cover theft or willful misconduct. You must notify Surf or Sound Realty of any damage that occurs during your occupancy or this coverage will be void. Coverage is effective at time of check-in and ends at time of check-out.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
*You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking, which will be sent to your e-mail. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
About the Area
Located in Rodanthe, this vacation home is on the beach. Cape Hatteras National Seashore and Rodanthe Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Rodanthe Pier and Ocean Air Sports. Traveling with kids? Consider Avon Fishing Pier and Hatteras Island Boardsports. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Waves vacation property experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Hatteras area. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hatteras vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hatteras area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the best rental:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Impressive Oceanfront Home, Waves-Elevator, Pool, HotTub, Gourmet Kitchen & More has 8 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the property manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Dairy Queen - 0.3 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 0.3 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 0.6 miles
- Waves Market & Deli - 0.8 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Taqueria Las Ahumaderas - 1.0 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 1.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.0 miles
- Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station - 1.7 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 0.5 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 0.8 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 0.9 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 0.9 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 0.9 miles