- As low as $795 - $3,995/Week
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 1 BluRay player, 4 DVD players
- 6 Person hot tub
- 6 TVs
- Bed linens (with beds made) provided (no towels) May 23 - September 4, 2020
- Community boardwalk to the beach
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fireplace - gas log
- Free long distance calling (in continental US)
- Grill - gas
- Home theater system with surround sound
- Outdoor shower
- Pets not permitted
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
OCEANVIEW Rodanthe - South Shore Dr. New in 2011 Say HI to this gorgeous home with private swimming pool, convenient elevator and beach access just down the street. Featuring 5 bedrooms, you'll find the first bedroom on the first floor with 2 singles joined by a hall bath and the laundry. The second level offers 3 more bedrooms, including a king master bedroom with private bath, and two bedrooms that share a hall bath (queen, pyramid and double w/trundle). Step out onto the outdoor space to appreciate the bubbly hot tub where you can soak your worries away. Also on this level is the calming den with TV/DVD and inviting seating for the group. In addition to the water vistas, the top level includes a second master bedroom (queen) and the great room with kitchen, dining and seating area including TV/BluRay entertainment center and gas log fireplace. Rent today and live the HI life at HI VIEW this year.
New for 2020: Now including bed linens (with beds made) supplied (no towels) May 23 - September 4, 2020.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (2 masters) 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen, 1 pyramid bunk and 1 double w/trundle, 2 single
About Surf or Sound Realty
What's your ideal vacation? Perhaps it is a tranquil day spent sprawled out on the beach under a shady umbrella with the sound of the surf, a good novel and refreshments in the cooler. Or perhaps it is a day spent calmly paddling your kayak on the warm waters of the Pamlico Sound followed by a tension relieving soak in the spa tub. What about circling the deck chairs under starry skies with close friends after interesting mealtime discussion over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you visualize vacationing in an extravagant beachfront estate, a tranquil soundside refuge, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the ideal home to accommodate your ideal vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is located on Hatteras Island, part of the beautiful Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Consistently found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and towns are quiet, welcoming and scenic. Since 1978, we have offered weekly premier Hatteras Island beach rentals from single family beachfront bungalows to expansive oceanfront event homes with a a wide variety of luxury amenities. We make it simple to fit an Outer Banks vacation into your budget with several interest-free, adjustable payment plans and multiple payment methods. We make vacationing easy with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving a large number of wonderful Outer Banks vacationers every year, we look forward to meeting you On the Outer Banks this year! Contact us for more details about our outstanding Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Leonardo's Pizza - 0.1 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- StingWray's Bar and Grill - 0.4 miles
- Taqueria Las Ahumaderas - 0.4 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 0.4 miles
- Dairy Queen - 0.5 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 0.5 miles
- Beach Mugs and Glass Bead Shop - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.3 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 0.3 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 0.4 miles
- Cape Hatteras KOA - 0.4 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 0.4 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 0.5 miles
- Rodanthe Watersports and Campground - 0.6 miles