- As low as $795 - $4,095/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Stereo/CD players - 1 with iPod docking
- 3 DVD players
- 6 Person hot tub
- 6 TVs (1-47", 1-40")
- Books, games
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fireplace - gas log
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Free long distance calling (in continental US and Canada)
- Full linens (with beds made) and towels provided May 23 - September 4, 2020
- Game room with pool table and foosball
- Grill - charcoal
- Luggage lift
- Outdoor shower
- Pets not permitted
- Screened porch with furniture
- Wet bar with refrigerator and microwave
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
SEMI-OCEANFRONT Waves- Sea Isle Hills Dr. Go CAROLINA COASTIN' this year in this alluring home just one lot back from the sea and a brief walk to shopping, eateries and world-class watersports. The ideal size for a modest group, this home includes four master bedrooms, each with private baths. Entertain yourselves with a game of pool or foosball in the game room, or sit in front of the great room's 47" flat screen TV to watch your favorite movie. Take a dip in the 12' x 24' private swimming pool, or relax in the 6 person hot tub. Use the convenient external lift to bring up your heavy suitcases and groceries. With all that this beach home has to offer, this holiday decision is an straighforward one.
New for 2020: Now offering Full linens (with beds made) and towels included May 23 - September 4, 2020 House now has keyless entry. New in 2019: New floor in the great room, mid level hallway, and tower room.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (4 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 2 single w/trundles
About Surf or Sound Realty
What is your kind of vacation? Perhaps it is a relaxing day spent laying on the beach under a shady umbrella with the sound of the ocean, a brilliant novel and adult beverages in the cooler. Or, perhaps it is a day spent calmly paddling your kayak on the calm waters of the Pamlico Sound followed by a de-stressing soak in the hot tub. How about circling the deck chairs under the stars with best friends after vibrant mealtime discussion over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you visualize vacationing in a luxurious beachfront estate, a peaceful soundside getaway, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the right home to accommodate your ideal vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is based on Hatteras Island, part of the pristine Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Regularly found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and villages are relaxing, welcoming and stunning. Since 1978, we have offered weekly premier Hatteras Island accommodations from single family beach bungalows to large oceanfront estates with a wide selection of high end amenities. We make it simple to work an Outer Banks vacation into your price range with various interest-free, flexible payment plans and multiple payment methods. We make vacationing stress-free with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving several thousand happy Outer Banks vacationers every year, we look forward to seeing you on Hatteras Island this year! Contact us for more information about our gorgeous Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the absolute best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Mojo's Sunset Cafe - 0.3 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 0.3 miles
- Frank's OBX Dog House - 0.4 miles
- Waves Market & Deli - 0.4 miles
- Down Under Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Top Dog Cafe - 0.5 miles
- Dairy Queen - 0.6 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.2 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 0.3 miles
- Cape Hatteras KOA - 0.7 miles
- Duck Village Outfitters - 1.0 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 1.2 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 1.3 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 1.3 miles