- As low as $292/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- 8 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3912 sq ft (363 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3912 square feet
Diamond Dunes #4-F
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Diamond Dunes is pushing beach visiting to spectacular new levels! This 4,000-square-foot wonder, located in the fresh and secluded Tides Edge cul-de-sac, faces south-facing Frisco beach, and the rear decks afford striking sound and sunset vistas. Four main bedrooms include two private penthouse suites. The huge great room has a wet bar and a enormous HDTV with surround sound. The first-floor sports bar has three TVs, a pool table, and a wet bar that opens to the handsome pool and hot tub. There are four enormous decks for the whole gang, plus three secluded decks ideal for snuggles or snoozing. All bedrooms are equipped with a TV. Cooking and cleanup are a snap with two fridges, a mini-refrigerator, two cooktops, two dishwashers, and two microwaves. This is really a home for all seasons.
THINGS TO KNOW
The private pool is open seasonally from April through mid-October. Dates are subject to change.
You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your e-mail. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 8 cars.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Frisco, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Outer Banks Beaches and Frisco Beach, while Frisco Native American Museum and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum are cultural highlights. Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts and Buxton Seafood are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2.
Finding the best Hatteras rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer time is high season in the Hatteras area. To get the best value, change your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Planning and picking the perfect Hatteras rental:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Semi-oceanfront house near beach with private pool, hot tub & AC - dog-friendly has 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, email or call the host before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what is suitable for your family.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a property that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Call the property manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Gingerbread House Bakery - 0.8 miles
- Tavern on 12 - 1.2 miles
- Kat's Deli - 2.6 miles
- Happy Belly Ice Cream - 2.9 miles
- Scratchmade Snackery - 3.1 miles
- Pamlico Deli - 3.2 miles
- Dinky's Waterfront Restaurant - 3.5 miles
- Uglie Mugs Coffeehouse & Bead Shop - 3.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.9 miles
- Family Water Adventures - 4.0 miles
- Good Times Sportsfishing - 0.5 miles
- Frisco Native American Museum and Natural History Center - 0.7 miles
- Community Yoga - 0.7 miles
- Billy Mitchell Airport - 0.7 miles
- Frisco Woods Campground - 1.1 miles
- Hatteras Yoga - 1.2 miles