- As low as $821/Night
- 13 Bedrooms
- 16 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 27
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Pool or billiards table
- Video games
- 13 bedrooms
- 16 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kitchen island
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 8262 sq ft (767.6 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 27
- 13 Bedrooms
- 16 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 8262 square feet
OCEANFRONT Hatteras Village — We are thrilled to announce the enormous opening of Sea La Vie an executive estate home unlike any other, where luxury and relaxation intertwine effortlessly. Set amidst the beautiful beauty of OCEANFRONT Hatteras Village, this freshly constructed masterpiece stands as a testament to refined architecture and charming design. — For those who think modern elegance and casual living are an unlikely pairing, it takes a home of rare exceptionality to provide an enlightened perspective. Welcome to SEA LA VIE, an 8,100 sq. ft., 13-bedroom/13-full- and three-half-bath haven of sophisticated tranquility, where 10 of the 12 master king bedrooms are oceanfront. These oceanfront masters feature swivel chairs for calming and appreciating the grand vistas of a pristine and private beachfront or step out directly onto the convenient deck to take in the ocean breeze. Located in the beautiful Captain’s Beach subdivision, far from the hum of NC Hwy. 12, Sea La Vie offers an idyllic sanctuary to its guests. No detail has been left unattended here; and when it comes to a much-anticipated hideaway, that’s all that matters.
As you’ll be arriving in multiple cars, there’s room for them all, including six spots under the home. A striking entryway makes a dramatic statement and alludes to what’s to come. Just inside, an elevator provides ease and access as you move groceries and belongings to their designated spaces. A well-equipped kitchenette on the ground floor accepts food to be passed through the serving window to a sizable poolside outdoor entertainment area shaded under the home and deck, complete with a TV, bar, ice maker, and comfortable seating. A 40’ x 20’ saltwater pool, with a kiddie pool, oceanside tanning ledge, swim-up pool bar, and poolside cabana, beckons you to savor that moment you’ve longed for — the opportunity to relax and let go under a Carolina blue sky. The new architectural video found [https://www.surforsound.com/property/1049/video/<> here] makes it painless to picture those sought-after summer days. Adult indulgences include two 8-person hot tubs, one poolside and the other accessible via a sky bridge on the second level of the cabana and ideal for soaking in the ocean vistas. There’s an outdoor grilling area, poolside dining, and comfortable, Constructed to Last® and Westminster TEAK® furnishings to settle in for an alfresco meal, quality time with a good book, or a sun-soaked nap. Feeling a bit restless? Stoke up some competition on the adjacent putting green. A half-bath and two outdoor showers, one enclosed, complete the ground level.
Of course, planning your day around the weather is important, so when the home’s WiFi weather system calls for a less-than-ideal day, it still can be, in the brilliantly outfitted recreation and arcade rooms and home theater, all located on the first level. For the adults, the game room imparts an fresh pub vibe, complete with an eight-seat brass-railed bar, an eight-foot pool table, a 12’ shuffleboard, a dishwasher, sink, microwave, and ice maker. The arcade room is designed to wow the kids, a wonderland of air hockey, foosball, electronic arcade games, and a Intelligent TV. Everyone will appreciate the home theater featuring a 135” theater screen and surround sound. There are also four master bedrooms on this level — three kings and a bedroom featuring two pyramid bunk beds — all featuring private ensuite baths and Intelligent TVs. One king room is handicap accessible. The laundry room features two stackable washer/dryer units and a folding table. A hall powder room is also conveniently located on this level.
Seven more master king bedrooms occupy the second level, five of which have access to an oceanfront deck to enjoy the spectacular vistas that come with it. Fix yourself a coffee or drink from the drink bar located at the center of the hallway and enjoy a peaceful respite in the sitting room featuring a poker/game table for six, two swivel recliners, and a Intelligent TV.
The home’s third level reveals two roomy master king suites both with dramatic-tiled bathrooms and direct deck access. The bigger of the two features two swivel recliners, a fireplace, convenient table and chairs, a window seat, and triple shower heads in the ocean view shower. The great room, also found on this level, is a gorgeous space that delights with a calming palette, artful touches, and the ideal synergy to bring everybody together. A gourmet chef’s kitchen addresses the challenge of feeding a crowd with two sinks, double microwaves, and stoves, two dishwashers, two fridges, an ice maker, a cavernous center island that seats eight, a huge pantry, and plenty of counter space for preparing and sharing the day’s feast. Two areas provide fashonable dining options including an oceanfront table that seats 14 and a soundside dining table that seats 16, ideal to enjoy impressive summer sunsets. Later, gather in the great room’s sitting area to talk, laugh, or relax in the comfort of a huge sectional, with an LED virtual fireplace or the large flat-screen TV providing the right ambiance for the moment. There’s a half-bath on this level, too, and more private moments can be found in a peaceful sitting area. Step out onto the broad deck and breathe it all in ... the view, the salt air, and the perfection of the moment. C’est la vie — that’s life — as you’ll come to know it when you book your stay at SEA LA VIE.
Owner Update: Certificate of Occupancy has been received and the home is entirely furnished. Welcoming guests arriving June 4th, 2023.
(13 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 2 pyramid bunk beds
Full premium linens (with beds made) and bath towels supplied all year. Additional linens and towels available for rent.
22 Intelligent TVs
Stereo with surround sound
Reverse osmosis filtered water unit
Private saltwater swimming pool (40’ x 20’) (Open March 30 - October 27, 2024; heat available)
Swim-up pool bar/tanning bench with loungers/kiddie pool
2 8-Person hot tubs (one poolside and the other located on the cabana sundeck)
Constructed to Last® outdoor furnishings
2 Outdoor showers
Cabana with seating
Indoor kitchenette on ground level with refrigerator, microwave, sink, ice maker, and dishwasher for preparing food for outdoor entertaining
Game room with pool table and shuffleboard
Arcade room with air hockey, foosball table, arcade games, and Golden Tee stand-up arcade
$250 of Beach Gear Included (arrivals May 18 - August 31, 2024)
Wet bar with microwave, sink, and dishwasher
2 Beverage centers
3 Stand-alone ice makers
Luxury LED fireplace
Pillows and blankets
Premier welcome bag
Animals not allowed
*Please note that this property has a pool that can be heated for $600. Pool heaters, when pool heat is purchased, are set to 80 degrees, but pool temperature cannot be guaranteed.
This property is managed by Surf or Sound Realty.
More payment options available after booking.
Vacation Rental Protection Plan: This required non-returnable $95 plan covers accidental damage within the home with a coverage limit of $3,000. It does not cover theft or willful misconduct. You must notify Surf or Sound Realty of any damage that occurs during your occupancy or this coverage will be void. Coverage is effective at time of check-in and ends at time of check-out.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
*You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking, which will be sent to your e-mail. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
About the Area
Located in Hatteras, this vacation home is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Outer Banks Beaches and Pamlico Sound, while Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum and Frisco Native American Museum are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts and Buxton Seafood. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Hatteras vacation rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of NC. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hatteras vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hatteras area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hatteras area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Oceanfront Estate - Handicap-Friendly, Elevator, Pool, 2 Hot Tubs, Game Room has 13 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before reserving the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If there's a specific Hatteras beach you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your agreement.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. text the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to stimulate more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Happy Belly Ice Cream - 0.2 miles
- Kat's Deli - 0.4 miles
- Scratchmade Snackery - 0.4 miles
- The Dancing Turtle Coffee Shop - 0.7 miles
- Uglie Mugs Coffeehouse & Bead Shop - 0.8 miles
- Hatteras Harbor Marina - 0.8 miles
- Dinky's Waterfront Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Hatteras Sol Waterside Grill - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.9 miles
- Family Water Adventures - 1.0 miles
- Ken Dempsey Guide Service - 0.5 miles
- Hatteras Island Ocean Center - 0.5 miles
- Seabirding Pelagic Trips - 0.6 miles
- Hatteras Welcome Center and US Weather Bureau Station - 0.7 miles
- Cap'N Clam - 0.7 miles
- Custom Sound Charters - 0.7 miles