- As low as $995 - $2,895/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 DVD players
- 5 TVs with DirecTV satellite (1-50")
- 6 Person hot tub
- Bed linens (with beds made) provided May 23 - September 4, 2020 (no towels)
- Books, games, videos
- Community tennis/pickleball court
- Convenient windsports access
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Free long distance calling (in Continental US)
- Grill - charcoal (smoker)
- Home theater system with sound bar
- Outdoor shower
- Pets not permitted
- Private boardwalk to private soundfront sandy beach
- Screened porch
- Towels not provided but are available for rent â?? click for details
- Wireless high-speed internet access
About this Property
SOUNDFRONT Rodanthe- Cross of Honor Way Spend your holiday waterfront on the glamourous sound while being only a few mins.' walk to community beach access. Located in fresh Mirlo Beach, adjacent to Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge, CARPE DIEM II is a dream come true for beachgoers, kayakers, windsurfers, kiteboarders, birding, fishing or just peaceful. The lot is enormous enough to accommodate parking for your group's boat and cars. The carport leads to the all-weather entry, outdoor board racks, an outdoor shower, and a fish cleaning station.The home also comes supplied with 2 kayaks. There are three first level bedrooms (1 master with 2 person Jacuzzi), 2 baths, and laundry room. The first level opens to a shaded soundfront outdoor space and 6 person hot tub. The second level includes a second master suite, a sizable very well supplied kitchen, dining area, and appealing living room with wet bar and home theater system. The living room opens to a decorated soundfront outdoor space. The children's play area is a few steps away, and the third level tower room with couch bed is an additional living room with surrounding outdoor space and windows for opulent vistas of the sea and sound.
Note: Something new is coming to Rodanthe! A new bridge is being constructed on the northern end of Rodanthe. This appealing and new addition, commonly referred to as the Jug Handle Bridge, is now visible from this home.
New for 2020: Owner will now be including bed linens (no towels) May 23 - September 4, 2020. New in 2019: Upgraded WIFI and new interior paint everywhere the home.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (2 masters) 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen, 1 pyramid bunk and 1 set of bunk beds, 1 couch bed (tower room)
About Surf or Sound Realty
What's your ideal vacation? Perhaps it is a stress-free day spent sprawled on the sand beneath a shady umbrella with the sound of the surf, a fantastic book and beverages in the cooler. Or maybe it is a day spent calmly paddling your kayak on the warm waters of the Pamlico Sound followed by a tension relieving soak in the spa. How about circling chairs under the stars with family after interesting mealtime conversation over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you envision vacationing in an extravagant oceanfront estate, a quiet soundside refuge, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the right home to accommodate your dream vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is located on Hatteras Island, part of the beautiful Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Consistently found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and communities are tranquil, welcoming and picturesque. Since 1978, we have featured weekly premier Hatteras Island accommodations from single family seaside cottages to large event homes with a broad range of luxury amenities. We make it easy to fit an Outer Banks vacation into your budget with several interest-free, flexible payment plans and multiple payment methods. We make vacationing hassle-free with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving thousands of happy Outer Banks vacationers every year, we look forward to meeting you On the Outer Banks this year! Contact us for more information about our beautiful Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the absolute best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Marylin's Deli - 0.4 miles
- Wacky Jac's Burger Shack - 0.6 miles
- Lisa's Pizzeria - 1.2 miles
- Beach Mugs and Glass Bead Shop - 1.3 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 1.3 miles
- StingWray's Bar and Grill - 1.4 miles
- Taqueria Las Ahumaderas - 1.4 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.6 miles
- Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station - 0.7 miles
- Rodanthe Watersports and Campground - 1.2 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 1.3 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 1.5 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 1.5 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 1.6 miles