- As low as $1,495 - $8,360/Week
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 10 TV (1: 50" & 1: 42"), 7 DVD; 4 CD/Stereo
- 7 Bedrooms: K/K/K/K/K/2S/2B
- 8 1/2 Baths
- All Floor Elevator
- Close to Marinas, Ferry, & Hatteras Landing Shopping
- Each Bedroom: Flat Screen TV & DVD
- Electronic Keyless Entry Door Lock
- Game Room: Pool Table, TV, Kitchenette
- Gas Grill
- Great Ocean & Sound Views
- Hot Tub
- Linens Provided - Beds Made
- No Early Check Ins/ Late Check Outs
- No Smoking
- Pets Permitted: Dogs Only
- Private Heated Soundfront Pool
- Soundfront Pier & Gazebo
- Windsurfing Access via Small Beach
- Wireless Internet Access
About this Property
Relish the only Hatteras Village pier (123ft!) into the Pamlico Sound complete with covered gazebo, constructed in table and benches, floating dock, electricity, lighting, and fish table. Ideal for watching sunsets, fishing and water sports, or relishing a great meal and drinks.
Located in exclusive Hatteras Landing on a delightful Pamlico Sound front lot, 5 Knots provides an just right location for both single family and sizable multi-family holidays, weddings, and special events. The 5,000 plus square foot home includes 7 bedrooms, 8.5 baths, an elevator, Wi-Fi, gas grille, multiple sitting and TV rooms, all with plenty of space to gather as a group, or spend some alone time inviting or reading a rent. This elegant home's location in Hatteras Landing provides not only direct Sound access for kayaking/windsurfing/kite boarding/fishing, but a 5 min. walk to the pretty sea beach, multiple marinas, eateries, and stores.
Personal and Gathering Spaces: 5 Knots was constructed to accommodate both modest families and sizable groups in complete happiness with ridiculous Sound vistas from all common gathering areas and most bedrooms. The home includes 10 LCD flat screen TVs, 9 DVD players, and audio system. The top floor highlights a fireplace, extremely appealing sectional couch and two reclining chairs, and a 42 inch flat screen above the mantle.
First Floor: The ground level floor opens out to the pool patio, hot tub, outdoor shower, and bathroom with pool and sound side access. Inside the first floor lies a master bedroom suite with outdoor space access, tub and shower and a second bedroom twin bunk beds just outdoor a hallway bathroom with tub and shower. The highlight of the ground floor is the very big game room with pool table, kitchenette with ice maker/refrigerator/dishwasher/microwave and 50 inch flat screen LCD TV with very appealing sectional and recliner seating.
Second Floor: The second floor includes a sitting room with a generous LCD flat screen TV, couch and recliner seating, bathroom with tub and shower, outdoor space access and superb Sound vistas. 4 master bedroom suites with tubs and showers fill out the remaining space on this floor. Two bedrooms contain king size beds and two feature twin single beds. All rooms have outdoor space access via sliding glass doors with two rooms facing the Sound and two opening up to vistas of Hatteras Landing. A clothes washer and dryer are also supplied on this floor for smooth access.
Third Floor: The exceptional third floor great room with high ceilings includes amazing Sound vistas, a comfortable TV viewing area, fireplace, audio system and multiple sliding glass doors leading to the outdoor space. A master suite is featured on this floor with extremely enormous bathroom, Jacuzzi tub, handsome two person shower, full walk-in closet and glass doors to the Sound front outdoor space.
Kitchen: The third floor kitchen with an open design includes a sizable granite center island and countertops, double fridges, breakfast bar, dual dishwashers and sinks, ice maker, prepare top and oven and enough space for multiple chefs to create their opulent meals! A full complement of kitchen utilities, pots/pans, electric equipment and serving ware are supplied. The dining table seats 10 restfully with another 4 at the breakfast bar.
Fourth Floor Loft: The unique upstairs loft provides a alluring setting with Sound and Sea side vistas, a desk ideally suitable for a computer and any work needs, two recliners and its own private outdoor space with unbelievable vistas of the sea and the Ocracoke ferry docks.
Outdoor Activities: As cute and calming as you will feel in the home, the outdoor activities and vistas must not be missed. The huge pool, hot tub, and full set of pool side lounges give a great venue for appreciating the sun and weather. The grass picnic area surrounding the pool is a real treat for a meal or drinks while watching the fishing boats make their way back with the day's catch. Picture you and your family relishing the private soundfront pier and gazebo where the sunsets viewed are memorable. The front lawn is unusually huge and provides for a great place for an afternoon catch or Frisbee game.
The generous scale, layout, niceties and location of 5 Knots makes this one of the most sought out Sound front home in Hatteras Island. If you want a ideal family holiday, huge group reunion, or mini-corporate getaway, 5 Knots is ready to create lifetime memories!
- Hatteras Sol Waterside Grill - 0.1 miles
- Teach's Island Bar and Grill - 0.1 miles
- Village Cookies & Cream - 0.2 miles
- The Wreck in Hatteras Village - 0.2 miles
- Gringo's Tacos - 0.2 miles
- The Dancing Turtle Coffee Shop - 0.6 miles
- Dancing Turtle Coffee Shop - 0.6 miles
- Island Perks Bistro Bar - 0.6 miles
- Hallelujah! - 0.1 miles
- Speck-Tackler Charter - 0.1 miles
- Got Em Inshore Charters - 0.1 miles
- Runaway Sportfishing Charters - 0.1 miles
- Teach's Lair Marina - 0.1 miles
- Hatteras - Ocracoke Ferry - 0.3 miles
- Hatteras Island Horseback Riding - 0.3 miles
- Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum - 0.3 miles
- The Farmer's Daughter - 0.2 miles
- Super Wings - 0.7 miles
- Villas of Hatteras Landing - 0.2 miles
- Hatteras Landing Marina Ship Store - 0.2 miles
- Light Keeper Gallery - 0.2 miles
- Lee Robinson's General Store - 0.3 miles
- Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum - 0.3 miles
- Harbor House Seafood Market - 0.5 miles